General Terms and Conditions
TUCKER & PEARS
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms & Conditions”) govern the terms and conditions of sale of goods via the e-shop www.tuckerandpears.com (hereinafter the "e-shop").
2. Identification of The Seller:
Company name: Tucker & Pears, s.r.o.
Address: Školská 929/42, 922 41 Drahovce, Slovak republic
Address of the establishment: Kapitulská 6, 917 01 Trnava, Slovak republic
Identification no.: 47 856 921
Registration: company is registered in the Commercial register of the District Court Trnava, sectio: Sro, insert no: 34839/T
Tax identification no.: 2024130240
VAT identification no.: 47856921
3. Contact details:
tel.: +421 911 535 250
Complaint Center: Kapitulská 6, 917 01 Trnava, Slovak republic
Business hours: Monday to Friday from 09.00-16.00 excluding non-business days and public holidays.
4. Purchase Agreement is entered into upon the issue of the order confirmation for the Buyer.
5. Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by these Terms & Conditions and applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
Article 2 - Goods
1. Goods mean any product of fashion collection or other goods presented at the e-shop.
2. Goods description contain information on the purchase price including tax, any possible discounts, size, description, and availability.
3. Information “Availability” is only indicative estimated delivery date.
4. If goods are out of stock and cannot be restocked, all Parties shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement.
Article 3 - Purchase Price
1. The purchase price of goods includes value added tax in the amount under the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
2. Purchase price of goods does not include banks’ charges for carrying out the payment of the purchase price, cost of transport of goods, cost of delivery of goods, customs fees or taxes to other place of delivery and costs of the use of electronic means of communication. These fees and costs shall be borne by the Buyer, unless otherwise specified below. Costs associated with payments from abroad shall be borne by the Buyer, as well as other fees, in particular fees of correspondent banks and bank of the receiver. The costs associated with the use of electronic means of communication shall be governed by the Agreement between the Buyer and its Internet Service Provider or other provider of electronic communications.
3. The price of goods may change for reasons that were caused by obvious print or other errors related to the price of goods found in the Seller’s system or published on the e-shop. In such case, the Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order and terminate the Agreement after the notification of the correct purchase price.
4. The Buyer shall pay the purchase price within 3 days of receipt of the order. The Seller shall have the right to terminate the Agreement if the purchase price is not paid.
5. The Seller shall issue and deliver a tax document (invoice) to the Buyer in accordance with the legislation of the Slovak Republic. By submitting order, the Buyer agrees the invoice to be sent along with the goods or on the Buyer’s e-mail address; the invoice is also the delivery note and warranty, unless special warranty or delivery note is sent in the shipment.
Article 4 - Delivery of Goods
1. The Buyer shall acquire title to the goods at the moment of payment of the full purchase price.
2. The risk of damage to the goods shall pass to the Buyer upon takeover of goods by the Buyer or third party acting as the Buyer from the Seller or its representative authorized to deliver the goods, or if the Buyer fails to do so, at the moment, when the Seller authorizes the Buyer to use the goods.
3. During the creation of an order, the Buyer shall select a delivery method of goods (shipment) by the representative of the Seller (courier), the Seller will deliver the shipment to the Buyer through a courier to the chosen place of delivery; goods are delivered by courier only during business days. 6.4.
4. The Buyer or its representative shall accept the goods at the place and time of delivery (time range) agreed upon in the Purchase agreement.
5. The Buyer shall check the shipment, as well as its packaging immediately after delivery and inform the Seller of any damages to the goods.
Article 5 - Return Policy
1. The Seller shall be held liable for all defects in the goods pursuant to the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic and the Buyer shall lodge a complaint at the Seller.
2. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery, unless otherwise specified for exceptional cases. The warranty period shall be extended for a period during which the Buyer could not use the goods due to warranty repairs.
3. If goods are defective, the Buyer shall have the right to claim for compensation by returning the goods back to the Seller along with a notice of the exercise of right to compensation.
Article 6 - Termination
1. The Buyer is entitled to terminate the contract without any reason within 14 days from the delivery of goods. In case of termination of the contract, the goods shall be returned to the Seller within 14 days from the termination of the contract.
Article 7 - Privacy
1. The Buyer acknowledges that Personal Data provided to the Seller are processed by the Seller as the operator pursuant to Section 10 (3) par. b) of the Act No 122/2013 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter the “Act on the Protection of Personal Data”), since the processing of Personal Data is necessary under the Agreement, to which the affected person is a party, or necessary for pre-agreement relations with the affected person or necessary during negotiations on the change in the Agreement, which take place at the request of the affected person for the purpose of sale of goods, including its delivery to the Buyer, including cross- border transfer of Personal Data.
2. The Buyer as the affected party, whose Personal Data are processed by the Seller as the operator, shall be entitled at any time to check and change provided Personal Data as well as cancel its registration after logging in at the section.
3. The Buyer can express its consent with the processing of its Personal Data during or after its registration in accordance with Section 11 (1) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data for the purposes of delivery of goods, marketing communications and sales support, especially for sending information about new goods (products), discounts, promotions and other activities of the Seller.
4. The Buyer grants consent to the processing of Personal Data for an indefinite period and the consent may be revoked at any time in writing by the Buyer by sending a notice to the address of the Seller, unless the Act on the Protection of Personal Data provides otherwise.
5. The Seller may process Personal Data through an intermediary company such as delivery company.
6. Processed Personal Data includes: name, e-mail address, permanent address or other delivery address, telephone number.
7. By provision of personal data via registration form or order form, the Buyer gives consent to processing of Personal Data.
Article 8 - Final Provisions
1. If some of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions and/or Agreement render ineffective or invalid, such ineffectiveness or invalidity shall have not prejudice any effectiveness or validity of other provisions of these Terms & Conditions and/or Agreement.
2. The Parties agree that the communication between them will be carried out electronically by e- mail.
3. The Seller shall reserve the right that the e-shop will not be continuously available to the Buyer.
4. The supervisory authority is the Slovak trade inspection (SOI), the Inspectorate for the Bratislava region, Prievozská SOI 32, P.O. Box 5,820 07 Bratislava 27, phone no.: 02/ 58272 172, 02/58272 104 fax no.: 02/ 58272 170, http://www.soi.sk.
5. These Terms & Conditions have been made available at the e-shop 20.8.2015.
Shopping at Tucker and Pears:
To make purchases of our wonderful goods you don’t need to register, however we suggest you create an account to access exclusive services dedicated to our customers.
At our online shop, you can browse through the categories of your interest, and on each product page, you will find all available sizes, description and the composition of the item. When applicable, you’ll find also information, whether availability is limited or if it is the last one available in the warehouse. Click on the product gallery to see all of the details.
How to order our extraordinary goods?
1) Select the desired amount and size of the product from the item page,
2) Add the product to your Basket
3) Once you have finished shopping, click on Basket
4) Enter your shipping and payment details
5) Check that whether the information you entered is correct and click "Buy Now".
In a few minutes you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details of your order. From this moment on we will take care of everything - we will find it in our warehouse, package it with all our love and prepare it for the parcel company. As soon as the order ships we’ll keep you updated with your personal tracking number, so you can stalk your parcel travelling through the globe.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron,…
We prefer a fair game, so at Tucker and Pears, every purchase is made with maximum security. We only use protected connections, as demonstrated by the "https" URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser's address bar.
To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order.